The Patience Swinfen Suite
This is a beautifully-proportioned room overlooking the formal gardens with views across the deer park and down to the lake. This 36 square metre room has a king-size bed, a comfortable seating area and an ornate fireplace.
The spacious bathroom, which has a high ceiling and lovely views across the grounds, is well-appointed with a bath and separate shower cubicle.
Patience Swinfen, the most colourful character in the Swinfen dynasty, is celebrated in print for her courageous battle through the courts to retain the Hall, defying Victorian conventions of gender and class.
All of our bedrooms offer
- Luxurious 100% goose down duvets (hypo-allergenic bedding available)
- Pure white Egyptian cotton sheets
- Marble and granite bathrooms
- Full sized bath with fixed overhead shower or separate shower cubicle
- Toiletries from Gilchrist and Soames
- Complimentary mineral water
- Nespresso machine & capsules
- Selection of Twinings teas
- Free superfast wifi
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- DVD player and DVD library
- Evening turndown service
- 24 hour room service
- Overnight shoe cleaning service*
- Iron and ironing board *
- Laundry service*
*Available on request
Make your stay extra special
Cream tea on arrival, flowers in your room, a tour of the walled garden, a bottle of chilled Taittinger before dinner.
Please speak to our reservation team to let them know what you have in mind to ensure your stay is as memorable as possible.
Rooms are available from 2pm on the day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure. Early check-in and late check-out can be arranged through reception.