Following a good night’s sleep in one of our luxurious rooms and a fabulous English breakfast with locally sourced ingredients, head out into the 100 acres of parkland to feed the deer with our ground-staff and take a tour around the walled garden where we will be happy to exchange gardening tips and answer any questions about the walled garden and the land.
Explore the woodlands and hay meadows before returning for coffee and cake. Leave with a goody bag of home grown vegetables or homemade treats from our kitchen.
Prices start from £135 per person Sunday to Thursday and from £145 on Fridays and Saturdays, based on two people sharing a double or twin-bedded room and include.
- Three-course à la carte dinner
- Coffee and petit fours
- Luxurious accommodation in a classic double room
- 12 noon checkout
- Continental and cooked breakfast
- A tour of the walled garden
- Feeding the deer
- Late morning coffee and cake
- Goody bag of home grown vegetables and/or home made treats from the kitchen
Please note this package is not available on a Sunday or Monday as the restaurant is closed on these days