Check in at 2.00 pm and enjoy freshly-baked buttermilk scones with cream and jam on the terrace overlooking the gardens or in our beautiful cocktail lounge. Be driven into Lichfield to visit the Worth brothers wine cellars under Cathedral Close for a spot of wine-tasting and then return and relax until dinner.
Enjoy a flute of chilled Champagne before embarking on our sumptuous nine-course Tasting Menu or Vegetarian Tasting Menu. There’s just time for coffee and petit fours before you head up to your beautifully-appointed deluxe room.
Prices start from £185 per person Sunday to Friday and from £195 on Saturdays, based on two people sharing a double or twin-bedded room and include
- Cream Tea on arrival
- Taxi into Lichfield and back
- Visit Worth Bros wine cellars with £25 wine voucher
- A Glass of Champagne before dinner
- Nine-course Tasting Menu or Vegetarian Tasting Menu in the Four Seasons restaurant
- Coffee and petit fours
- Luxurious accommodation in a deluxe king or gallery room
- Continental and cooked breakfast
- 12 noon checkout
Please note this package is not available on a Sunday or Monday when the restaurant is closed