The Goldsmith Room
This is a beautiful room with a king-size bed overlooking the front of the hotel with views down the sweeping driveway and front lawns. At 29 square metres it is one of the smaller Gallery rooms but it has amazing character with beautifully carved decorative cabinets set either side of the ornamental fireplace.
The Frederick, Goldsmith and Holmes Rooms all took their names from the families of the current owners.
All of our bedrooms offer
- Luxurious 100% goose down duvets (hypo-allergenic bedding available)
- Pure white Egyptian cotton sheets
- Marble and granite bathrooms
- Full sized bath with fixed overhead shower or separate shower cubicle
- Toiletries from Gilchrist and Soames
- Complimentary mineral water
- Nespresso machine & capsules
- Selection of Twinings teas
- Free superfast wifi
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- DVD player and DVD library
- Evening turndown service
- 24 hour room service
- Overnight shoe cleaning service*
- Iron and ironing board *
- Laundry service*
*Available on request
Make your stay extra special
Cream tea on arrival, flowers in your room, a tour of the walled garden, a bottle of chilled Taittinger before dinner.
Please speak to our reservation team to let them know what you have in mind to ensure your stay is as memorable as possible.
Rooms are available from 2pm on the day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure. Early check-in and late check-out can be arranged through reception.