The Frederick Room
The Frederick Room is a grand room of 34 square metres overlooking the formal gardens and deer park. It is situated on the Minstrels Gallery and features high ceilings complete with chandelier, a separate dressing room and a king-size bed. The marble bathroom incorporates a bath and separate shower cubicle.
The Frederick, Goldsmith and Holmes rooms are all named after the families of the current owners.
All of our bedrooms offer
- Luxurious 100% goose down duvets (hypo-allergenic bedding available)
- Pure white Egyptian cotton sheets
- Marble and granite bathrooms
- Full sized bath with fixed overhead shower or separate shower cubicle
- Toiletries from Gilchrist and Soames
- Complimentary mineral water
- Nespresso machine & capsules
- Selection of Twinings teas
- Free superfast wifi
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- DVD player and DVD library
- Evening turndown service
- 24 hour room service
- Overnight shoe cleaning service*
- Iron and ironing board *
- Laundry service*
*Available on request
Make your stay extra special
Cream tea on arrival, flowers in your room, a tour of the walled garden, a bottle of chilled Taittinger before dinner.
Please speak to our reservation team to let them know what you have in mind to ensure your stay is as memorable as possible.
Rooms are available from 2pm on the day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure. Early check-in and late check-out can be arranged through reception.