These are two deluxe double rooms on the second floor of approximately 34 square metres, which can comfortably accommodate an additional bed or cot. Both rooms have a queen-size bed, comfortable seating area and lovely, far-reaching views over the formal gardens and deer park down to the lake.
The Holmes Room on the first floor is also classified as a deluxe double and although, at 28 square metres it is not quite as spacious as the two rooms on the second floor, it features high ceilings, tall sash windows and a period fireplace.
As with all our rooms, guests are provided with a luxurious 100% goose down duvet, Egyptian cotton sheets, complimentary mineral water, a hospitality tray, complimentary Wifi, an iPod docking station, DVD player and satellite TV.
All of our bedrooms offer
- Luxurious 100% goose down duvets (hypo-allergenic bedding available)
- Pure white Egyptian cotton sheets
- Marble and granite bathrooms
- Full sized bath with fixed overhead shower or separate shower cubicle
- Toiletries from Gilchrist and Soames
- Complimentary mineral water
- Nespresso machine & capsules
- Selection of Twinings teas
- Free superfast wifi
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- DVD player and DVD library
- Evening turndown service
- 24 hour room service
- Overnight shoe cleaning service*
- Iron and ironing board *
- Laundry service*
*Available on request
Make your stay extra special
Cream tea on arrival, flowers in your room, a tour of the walled garden, a bottle of chilled Taittinger before dinner.
Please speak to our reservation team to let them know what you have in mind to ensure your stay is as memorable as possible.
Rooms are available from 2pm on the day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure. Early check-in and late check-out can be arranged through reception.