The Charles Kennedy Suite is a duplex arrangement with the bedroom and bathroom leading off from the lounge area. The lounge has a high ceiling and provides a comfortable and separate seating area. The bedroom, reached via a few steps is a compact room with a king-size bed but limited views.
The well-appointed bathroom, which has far-reaching views across the grounds, has a bath and separate shower cubicle.
The room, which bears no allegiance to the Liberal Democrats, is named after the lawyer who represented Patience Swinfen in her battle to retain Swinfen Hall in the 1860s.
All of our bedrooms offer
- Luxurious 100% goose down duvets (hypo-allergenic bedding available)
- Pure white Egyptian cotton sheets
- Marble and granite bathrooms
- Full sized bath with fixed overhead shower or separate shower cubicle
- Toiletries from Gilchrist and Soames
- Complimentary mineral water
- Nespresso machine & capsules
- Selection of Twinings teas
- Free superfast wifi
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- DVD player and DVD library
- Evening turndown service
- 24 hour room service
- Overnight shoe cleaning service*
- Iron and ironing board *
- Laundry service*
*Available on request
Make your stay extra special
Cream tea on arrival, flowers in your room, a tour of the walled garden, a bottle of chilled Taittinger before dinner.
Please speak to our reservation team to let them know what you have in mind to ensure your stay is as memorable as possible.
Rooms are available from 2pm on the day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure. Early check-in and late check-out can be arranged through reception.