With its 3 rosette restaurant, grade II* listed status and singled out as an “Inspectors’ Choice” hotel by the AA, Swinfen Hall is an obvious choice for residential meetings or directors’ retreats.
The Hall is easily accessible from the North via the M1 and M6, from the South-West via the M5 and M6 and from London via the M40/M42 or the M1. There are two mainline stations in Lichfield with fast links to London and Birmingham and both Birmingham and the East Midlands airports are within a short drive. All this adds up to a very convenient location for regional, national and international meetings.
Our Residential Delegate rate includes :
- Three-course dinner with coffee and petit fours
- Overnight stay in a Classic or Deluxe room
- Cooked and Continental breakfast
- One day’s meeting room hire
- Mineral water and cordials in the meeting room
- Morning tea and coffee break served with home-made cookies
- Buffet or working lunch
- Afternoon tea and coffee served with home-made cakes
- Delegate stationery
- Flipchart with pens
- LCD projector and screen
- Complimentary, secure on-site parking
- Complimentary WIFI
Please speak to a member of our team for details on how to enhance your conference – why not upgrade your accommodation to our executive or gallery rooms or book a private room for dinner?